Student Registration Now Open: Please visit the student registration page, or call the Office at (207) 454-2623.
School Start Time - 8:00am School End Time - 2:30pm
Latest School News here.
Fall 2021 Opening Plan here.
Back to School Supply List 2021 here (also available at the Calais Walmart).
School Calendar here.
Class Assignments here.
Bus Route Information here.
Reminders to help for a smooth start to the school year:
- Have you changed your contact information (phone number, mailing address, email, etc)? Please contact the school to let us know so we have what we need to keep you informed.
- Have there been important changes to your child's medical needs (i.e. allergies, medications, glasses)? Please contact your child's primary care provider to send over relevant and necessary information to the school.
- Do you have changes to your child's transportation situation (i.e. will/will not be riding the bus or a change of bus stop)? Please contact the school prior to the start of the school year.
- Do you have changes to your child's emergency/authorized contacts? Please contact the school prior to the start of the school to request a new contact form.
- Is your child ready for sports? Each child who wants to play school sports must have an up-to-date physical exam by his/her primary care provider. A copy of the updated physical must be sent to the school.
- Are you ready for paperwork? During the first week the school sends home (with your child) many important forms and paperwork for families to review. Several of these forms require parent/guardian signatures. Be on the lookout!
- Free and Reduced Lunch Forms: Did you know that there are federal funds tied to the number of qualifying free and reduced lunches served at schools? Even if you think your family will not qualify for free/reduced lunches, it is important to complete and return the forms! This helps the State and Federal government forecast and calculate funding that goes directly toward our school.
- Have you heard the news? Keep an eye on school news including the weekly announcements.
- Do you know how to stay connected with us? There are several ways to keep up to date with important school information - website, Facebook, and school app (now available for download from Apple and Google Play stores). Our school messenger text and email alerts will also provide parents/guardians with important messages quickly.